- The Oklahoma Association of Chiefs of Police welcomes vendors of law enforcement related products and services. This is your opportunity to meet with 95% of all Police Chiefs, Agency Directors and their command staff. These key law enforcement decision makers are your first contact in promoting and demonstrating your products and services.
- The Oklahoma Association of Chiefs of Police is the only law enforcement administrator organization in Oklahoma that includes Campus Law Enforcement, Tribal Law Enforcement, County Law Enforcement , District Attorneys, Corporate Security Administrators, Federal and State Agency Directors and Oklahoma Municipal Police Departments.
- All classes during the conference are CLEET accredited included two (2) hours of the required mental health.
- The OACP Awards Banquet is the most awaited acknowledgement and recognition in Oklahoma for the “Officer of the Year” award.
- The conference entails services meetings including Tribal Law Enforcement of Oklahoma, Small and Rural Departments, Accreditation Managers Meeting and the OACP Membership Meeting. These meeting enhance the ability for all departments and agencies to network through discussions relating area and similar situations and circumstances that arise in their areas. Also, these meetings include open discussion regarding past, current and future legislation that effects communities and law enforcement all over Oklahoma.
The OACP Annual Training Conference is the only law enforcement conference in Oklahoma that built upon professional curriculum’s geared towards law enforcement administrators and their command staff.
Get ready to bring your family for vacation!
Make sure you’re registered for Oklahoma’s largest
Law Enforcement Administrators Conference in Oklahoma.
The Exhibitor Showcase will have over 150 booths including
many new vehicles to check out!
- Oklahoma Association of Chiefs of Police
- 8915 S. Olie Avenue Oklahoma City, OK. 73139
- ph: (405) 672-1225 fx: (405) 703-6444
REQUEST CONFERENCE INFORMATION