Being a Corporate Member of the Oklahoma Association of Chiefs of Police is not only about all the generous perks, exclusive benefits and discounts that you’ll receive, but also the opportunity to become pro-actively involved through participation in the OACP.
Only Corporate Members are allowed to attend the OACP general membership meetings. This includes an exclusive opportunity to present your company with a formal introduction presentation with the ability to network directly with the ever-growing membership base. Most assuredly, your membership will set your company ahead of many other product and service providers.
An OACP Corporate Membership is an investment in creating a strong voice for Oklahoma law enforcement which also indicates your concerned interest in the communities they serve.
- 15% Corporate Discount on Exhibit Hall Booths
- 25% Display Advertisement Discount in the Bi-Annual Digital Publication “Chief to Chief” Magazine
- 25% On All Digital Website Banner Advertising. OACP Allows Only Perks Plan Sponsors and Corporate Members the First Right of Acceptance to Available Limited Home Page Banner Advertising. Space Must be Reserved Before January 31st of Each Year Before Space is Made Available to Other Companies.
- Formal Introduction at Next Scheduled General Membership Meeting
- Formal Introductory Email Announcement to Over 1,700 Registered E-mail Subscribers to the OACP
- One Free Email Blast Promoting Your Company Every Year
- Corporate Members Always Reserve First Right to Accept Opportunities for Sponsorship Promotions at OACP Annual Conferences, New Chiefs Command Staff Training (state mandated class), General Membership Meetings and/or Special Training Events
- *Annual 2019 Listing and Access to the “Members Only” OACP Online Travel-Dex. A New Online Directory Utilized for Contacting Neighboring Agencies in the Field.
- *Annual 2019 Listing in the OACP 2019 Digital/Printed Official Oklahoma Law Enforcement Directory with Additional Discounts for Large Display Ads.
- Corporate Member Listing in the *2019 OACP Annual Training Conference Events Program Directory