The mission of Comanche Nation Law Enforcement is to defend the Nation while protecting individual rights.
Comanche Nation Law Enforcement provides the following:
- Response to incidents, welfare checks, medical emergencies, and crime prevention activities for the Comanche Nation.
- Specialized K-9 officers used to detect narcotics and perform tracking operations in the law enforcement operations.
- SORNA officers tasked with the sex offender registry requirements under the Adam Walsh Act of 2005.
- Criminal investigators who investigate, develop, and prepare cases for adjudication in the appropriate courts.
- Dispatches appropriate emergency responders and coordinates police, fire, and medical response.
- Direct community interface through educational efforts of DARE in the local schools and targeted mentoring of youth in the Cops and Kids Picnic and Shop With a Cop.