Hello!!! I’m Erin Hensley, please allow me to introduce myself. As a Certified Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Specialist, this isn’t just my career, it’s my PASSION.
If your organization would like to start an AED program or have questions about your existing AED program please contact me to schedule a complimentary site evaluation.
Cardiac Science is a world class leader in automated external defibrillators focused on offering public access defibrillation in communities. Our industry experience, expertise and technology is second to none with more than 25,000 AED management programs implemented and over 600,000 life saving devices deployed globally.
At Cardiac Science, it is is my responsibility to help educate and promote public access defibrillation (PAD) programs in communities. I hear of stories every day, from people of all ages and backgrounds, who have a second chance at life, due to an automated external defibrillator. This is why I am so passionate about educating and promoting AEDs throughout communities in the Heartland states of the USA.
Cardiac Science extends lives by providing the public and healthcare professionals with life-saving devices. We are committed to eliminating needless delays between sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) and life-saving defibrillation by ensuring automated external defibrillators (AEDs) are accessible and simple to use. Our innovative, patented Powerheart® AEDs provide assistance to SCA victims in all walks of life
Why a Powerheart is Right for You
Cardiac Science designed the Powerheart G3 Plus automatic AED so most anyone could use it. Once the defibrillation pads are applied, the AED determines if a shock is required and administers one if it’s needed.
Our AEDs also provide:
- Patented Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- RescueCoach™ voice prompts that guide you during a rescue situation.
- A helpful text screen that runs in tandem with the voice prompts, which is especially useful for rescuers in noisy environments. The screen also provides valuable rescue information to professional rescuers when they arrive on the scene.
- Variable escalating energy that determines the electrical impedance (resistance level) of each patient and customizes the energy level delivered. If more than one shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR® biphasic software escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- A eight-year warranty that is one of the longest in the industry. We also provide a four-year, full operational guarantee on the Intellisense® lithium battery used with the AED G3 and G3 Plus defibrillators.
Find out today how your police department, law enforcement agency, and community can become heart safe.