The OACP – Public Safety Concepts Scholarship Program
Thank you for your interest in applying for the OACP – Public Safety Concepts Scholarship. Please follow the directions listed below.
How to Get Started
- Applicant completes the application and submits the survey scholarship form electronically on the OACP website. Please make sure you have all documents, transcripts, reference letters and the essay prepared and ready to forward before going to the survey application site. Once you have complete the survey, you must promptly forward your required attachments via email to OACP. All applications must be submitted through the online process.
- Applications are reviewed by the OACP Review Committee and all scholarship award recipients will be notified once the decisions are completed.
- Student’s immediate family is a Member of the Oklahoma Association of Chiefs of Police in good standing.
- Applicant has need for financial assistance.
- Graduated from high school is in the spring of 2019 or was in the fall of 2018.
- Must attached a high school transcript.
- Applicant maintained good grades in high school.
- Must provide a letter of recommendation from teacher, principal, minister, employer, or an unrelated adult.
- Has been accepted into a college or university located in the United States starting in fall of 2019.
- Has completed and ready to attach a typed-written maximum 600 word essay about why you desire the scholarship and how it will be used.
- Completed all application components, followed all instructions and has included all attachments.